Recipe by jordanpoling
Surprisingly delicious, and so easy to make. Tostadas topped with lightly fried sweet potato + beans + cheese + mango and salsa: Yum!
- 1 large sweet potato, grated
- cumin, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 6 ounces Cotija cheese, grated
- 6 tostadas
- 1 mango, peeled and coarsely diced
- 2 -3 tomatoes, coarsely diced
- cilantro, to taste
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pan fry sweet potato until tender.
- Heat beans in sauce pan.
- Mix tomatoes, mango, cilantro, onion, juice from lime, and dash of salt and pepper to make Mango Salsa.
- Serve buffet style: Each person tops tostada with beans, then sweet potato, then mango salsa.