- 8 large sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 14 large marshmallows
- 3 cups corn flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, butter, orange rid, brown sugar& vanilla.
- Form into 14 large balls.
- Place in center of each ball 1 large marshmallow and cover it well with mashed-potato mixture.
- Roll ball in cornflake crumbs.
- Flash freeze and bag for freezer.
- When ready to serve, defrost and bake at 400F in buttered baking dish for 10 minutes.