Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I am always looking for new ways to prepare sweet potatoes; these are unusual and really good! I wonder if pumpkin would work as well…
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add the sweet potatoes and raisins.
- Add the buttermilk and oil.
- With floured hands knead the mixture for about 2 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut into 2 ½ inch rounds.
- Transfer to a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 475 for 6-8 minutes. Serve warm.