Recipe by Kyblossom
This is an alternative to your normal Thanksgiving side dish. My mother made this every year for the holidays and it is not only delicious but brings back so many memories.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 12 marshmallows
- 2 cups corn flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- 2 tbs. potato mixture in the center of your palm, roll into a ball and flatten until you have a circle that covers your palm. Place a marshmallow in the center of mixture and fold the mixture around it until it is complete covered.
- Flatten the bottom of the ball.
- Roll in Corn flake crumbs and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the top pops and the marshmallow can be seen at the top. Serve immediately.