1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Pecan Pancakes
This is not only wonderful for breakfast, but also as a different side dish with a nice baked ham slice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk, fat-free is fine
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained and mashed (3/4 cup)
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, 2 tablespoons pecans, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- 2In another bowl combine the next 4 ingredients, then add to the flour mixture.
- 3Stir until smooth.
- 4Add in sweet potatoes and combine well.
- 5Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle.
- 6Turn pancakes when you see bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- 7Cook for just a minute more, or until edges look cooked.
- 8Sprinkle pancakes with the remaining pecans.
- 9Serve hot with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Pecan Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1068 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 161.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g