1 hr 20 mins
Chef #209463's Note:
Attractive vegetarian dish. One of my kids ate the leftovers for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and finely slice potatoes; put in bowl.
- 2In second bowl put soup, finely chopped onion, sour cream, cloves; mix.
- 3Add 1/3 of soup mixture to potatoes and then add spinach to the remaining mix; stir.
- 4Lightly grease lasagna pan and add half of the potatoes, 1/3 of the cheese, all of the spinach, 1/3 more of the cheese and the rest of the potatoes.
- 5Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for an hour or until potatoes are soft. Uncover, add remaining cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.8
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 1518.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g