Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Attractive vegetarian dish. One of my kids ate the leftovers for breakfast.
Make and share this Sweet Potato Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and finely slice potatoes; put in bowl.
- In second bowl put soup, finely chopped onion, sour cream, cloves; mix.
- Add 1/3 of soup mixture to potatoes and then add spinach to the remaining mix; stir.
- Lightly grease lasagna pan and add half of the potatoes, 1/3 of the cheese, all of the spinach, 1/3 more of the cheese and the rest of the potatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for an hour or until potatoes are soft. Uncover, add remaining cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.