Recipe by Sue Lau
Adapted from a recipe by Mary Ann Housman
Top Review by Queen uh Cuisine
These were.... and still are really good. I used non-stick foil and as they were cooking they were very dry looking. When they were all done, I sprayed them with a little cooking spray and then sprinkled the Chili Salt. It stuck to the fries nicely :) I loved them Thanks Lorie :) Queen u Cuisine made for photo swap 1-2008
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
- ketchup (for dipping, optional) (optional) or thin cranberry sauce (for dipping) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread sweet potato fries in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crispy, turning several times during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Thinner or thicker potatos may require more or less time, so check them rather than just relying on cooking time.
- When done, immediately sprinkle with chile salt.
- Serve hot with ketchup or thin cranberry sauce for dipping.