1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato Fries With Chile Salt
Sue Lau's Note:
Adapted from a recipe by Mary Ann Housman
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
- ketchup (for dipping, optional) (optional) or thin cranberry sauce (for dipping) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Spread sweet potato fries in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 3Bake for 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crispy, turning several times during cooking to ensure even browning.
- 4Thinner or thicker potatos may require more or less time, so check them rather than just relying on cooking time.
- 5When done, immediately sprinkle with chile salt.
- 6Serve hot with ketchup or thin cranberry sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Fries With Chile Salt
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2397.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: