Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For paper-thin chips in a flash, use a food processor.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 6 ounces sweet potatoes, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, pink himilayan
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Thinly slice sweet potato, aprox. 1/8 inmch thick and place in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle oil over potato slices and toss to coat.
- Arrange slices in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet/silpat/parchement paper.
- Combine sugar, salt, and cinnamon - Sprinkle evenly over slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temp to 350.
- Turn slices over and continue baking until crisp, 15-20 minutes.
- Check for doneness to prevent burning.
- Transfer chips to a small serving dish ; serve immediately or let cool to room temperature.