Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
These "chips" are a great snack and super easy to make. Just make sure you eat them within the end of the day as they don't save well - but don't worry that won't be a problem!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into "coins" or strips (depending
- on your preference).
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potato coins on foil in lines, try not to overlap.
- Spray sweet potatoes with cooking spray or drizzle olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle sea salt on potatoes, make sure to get each one.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Flip coins over and coat with cooking spray and sea salt.
- Bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- Chips will be light orange and may have some brown on the edges (depending on thickness).
- Remove from baking sheet and enjoy.