Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an absolute must for Thanksgiving with Turkey & Dressing for my family.
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix sweet potato ingredients together with mixer.
- Pour into a 12" X 8" buttered casserole dish.
- Mix topping ingredients together until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of sweet potato mixture and Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Can be made the day before serving, refrigerate.
- On the day to be cooked set out to bring to room temperature, then bake.
Made these with my Christmas turkey dinner, everyone loved them, these are a keeper!!!Great topping