Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
How can you turn down something as wonderful as a scrumptious sweet potato dish? This is one of many sweet potato recipes I've found in some of my old cookbooks.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, cooked till tender
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Boil potatoes, till tender about 30 minutes.
- Remove the skin and mash.
- Add the juice, margarine and whip till light and fluffy.
- Add the nutmeg, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- spray a casserole dish and pour mixture in pan.
- Bake 350 for 25-30 minutes.