Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It's food. It's good. You should eat it.
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- Bake potatoes @350-375*F approx 1-1/2 hours or until fork sticks thru.
- Scoop out and cream with fork - add butter, eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- Place potato mixture in 9x13 pyrex.
- Mix up topping (second list of ingredients) and spread over potatoes.
- Bake at 375*F for 40 minutes.