Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Sweet Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 3 quart casserole.
- Mix together mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, vanilla, butter, milk and coconut.
- Pour into greased 12-inch round casserole.
- For topping, mix together brown sugar, nuts, flour and butter.
- Crumble over the sweet potatoes (not too thick as it's sweet).
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
This was good, and worth making again but with less sugar and butter. It turned out EXTREMELY sweet. We ate this as a sidedish, but I think it's better suited as a dessert. Thanks for sharing-