Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fantastic in winter and an unusual dish. Very easy to make and double can also be frozen.
- 2 tablespoons korma curry paste
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 400 g coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- 400 g pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup coriander
- Fry the paste and add the potato.
- Put in the milk and water and simmer for 15 minutes
- Add pineapple and simmer for 2 minutes.
- season if required.
- scatter with coriander and serve with rice or naan.
Great recipe - amazing flavor. Easy to make too!