Recipe by Lvs2Cook
This is a wonderful quick bread that is perfect for any meal! Using baby food may sound odd, but the end result is delicious!! THe recipe comes from Very Virginia.
- 2 (4 ounce) jars plum baby food
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
- confectioners' sugar (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioner's sugar.
- Pour into a greased Bundt pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until a toohpick comes out clean.
- After cooling, invert onto serving plate and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.