Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another of Pillsburys most requested pies.
- 1 (15 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pillsbury creamy supreme cream cheese frosting (from 16-oz. can)
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 450°F Remove both crusts from pouches; unfold crusts. Place 1 crust on ungreased cookie sheet or 12-inch pizza pan. Place second crust on first crust; press out fold lines. Press edges together with fork.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 25 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, heat sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan over low heat until warm. Add chocolate chips; cook until chips are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand until crust is cool.
- To assemble pie, place cooled baked crust on serving platter. Spread cream cheese frosting evenly over crust. Arrange banana and strawberry slices over frosting. Drizzle with 1/2 cup of the chocolate mixture. To serve, cut into wedges. Store in refrigerator.