Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my take on the popular Vidalia Onion Casseroles.
- 5 medium sweet onions (I use Vidalia)
- 59.14 ml butter
- 473.18 ml reduced-fat Italian cheese blend (Sargento)
- granulated garlic
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- Peel and slice onions thinly, sautee in butter until tender.
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- In greased 2-quart pan, place 1/2 onions covered by 1/2 dry ingredients.
- Layer onions, and top with dry ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.