This is my take on the popular Vidalia Onion Casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice onions thinly, sautee in butter until tender.
- 2Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- 3In greased 2-quart pan, place 1/2 onions covered by 1/2 dry ingredients.
- 4Layer onions, and top with dry ingredients.
- 5Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Onion Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 458.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Italian cheese blend