Recipe by Ladibugz
Got the idea from a food network show and ran with it. If you're an onion fan you'll LOVE this pizza! Plus it's simple yet delicious!
- 1 ready made pizza crust
- 1 red onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce your favorite cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Add tsp butter to skillet at heat to medium.
- Cut onion into thin slices.
- Cook onion over medium heat until carmelized.
- Top pizza crust with olive oil.
- Spread cheese over top of crust. Top with Prosciutto.
- Heat in over or toaster over at 350 degrees until cheese melts.
- Removed from oven and add onion, spreading over entire pizza.
- Cut and enjoy!