Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very quick and easy to make! Yum!
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a small saucepan, stir chili sauce and apple jelly over medium heat until jelly dissolves.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and use on ribs, or whatever you desire!
Wow what a easy recipe to make and I love the apple flavor. Thanks so much for the recipe.
This was a simple and quick sauce.I have not had any apple jelly, so I used different flavors like mango, cherry, and raspberry and it has always been delish. Thanks!
I used this recipe for a cookoff at work and my sauce won out of 12 entries! Very quick and easy on the wallet too!