Recipe by Debbwl
A packaged cake mix makes an easy base for this dump and stir recipe that is chucked full of goodies.
Top Review by BakinBaby
What a great little recipe. Made these for hubby's pool group, they loved them. I made them into fullsize muffins, as these guys love their sweets. Got great reviews. Made for holiday tag, thanks for sharing.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 medium zucchini, unpeeled, grated
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (18 ounce) box carrot cake mix
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease and flour mini muffin pans.
- In a large bowl dump in all ingredients and stir till everything is mixed together. Spoon into mini muffin pans.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until theye bounce back when touched lightly with a finger.