Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
For faster results, serve the topping in a bowl with the chips next to it. It's best to use rubber gloves when handling hot peppers.
- Arrange the chips in a single layer on a large platter, removing any broken pieces.
- Sprinkle generously with ground cumin.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Stir in the mango, jalapeno, lime juice, mint, cilantro, and salt to taste.
- Scoop a rounded tablespoon of avocado mixture onto each chip and top with two grape halves.