Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
For faster results, serve the topping in a bowl with the chips next to it. It's best to use rubber gloves when handling hot peppers.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- ground cumin
- 3 avocados
- 1⁄2 cup mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 24 red seedless grapes, halved
- Arrange the chips in a single layer on a large platter, removing any broken pieces.
- Sprinkle generously with ground cumin.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Stir in the mango, jalapeno, lime juice, mint, cilantro, and salt to taste.
- Scoop a rounded tablespoon of avocado mixture onto each chip and top with two grape halves.