Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Adapted from My Recipe Journey
Make and share this Sweet Garlic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt & pepper and set aside.
- In a small skillet saute the garlic with the olive oil until tender.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the brown sugar, mix thoroughly.
- Place the seasoned chicken breasts in a very large baking dish lined with tin foil.
- Pour the brown sugar/garlic mixture over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through.
- If the chicken starts to overly brown before it is fully cooked, cover it loosely with tin foil and continue baking until fully cooked.
- Pour pan juices over chicken before serving.