I've been making these cookies for many years. The recipe originally comes from the Foothill House B&B but I found it in a community cookbook. Refrigerating time is not included in the prep or cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and brown sugar; beat in egg and vanilla.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Blend into butter mixture.
- 3Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 4Refrigerate until firm.
- 5Preheat oven to 375°.
- 6Lightly grease baking sheets.
- 7Break off small pieces of dough; roll between palms into 1-inch rounds. Dredge rounds in powdered sugar.
- 8Arrange rounds on prepared sheets, spacing at least 2-inches apart.
- 9Bake 10 minutes.
- 10Let cool 5 minutes on sheets. Transfer to racks and cool.
- 11Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Dream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1161.4
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 662.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 104.2 g
- Protein 12.1 g