Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this one!
- 4 teaspoons coconut, powder
- 1 green cardamoms, crushed
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 6 -8 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- water, as much as needed,to make a smooth paste
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 -2 drop water
- Put the first three ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Keep aside.
- Now, in a bowl, put the flour and salt.
- Add water, and keep stirring as you do so, to avoid formation of lumps.
- Keep stirring till a smooth paste is obtained.
- Now put 1 tsp oil on a tava (flat bottomed pan).
- Sprinkle a drop or two of water.
- Wipe it off with a clean cloth.
- Put 5-6 tbsps.
- of the paste in the center of the pan.
- In a clockwise manner, spread this from inside to the outside.
- Pour a drop or two of oil on the outside of the dosa.
- Put the filling in the center of the dosa (lengthwise).
- Close the dosa, roll up and serve immediately for a breakfast that'll surely make you feel sweet and special!