Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Substitute low-fat or no-fat ingredients in this recipe as desired, and swap out ingredients based on what you have on hand. Quick, easy and tasty.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 (10 ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- In serving bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar and salt.
- Dice chicken.
- Add chicken and remaining ingredients, toss to coat. Chill before serving.
I used this recipe for a family cookout to go with burgers and a macaroni and cheese casserole. I wanted to find something a little different. I did not use the chicken or cheese in it, just wanted a basic slaw side. I did substitute low fat mayo and sour cream, . Everyone seemed to really enjoy it! The raisins add a nice sweetness, and the pecans, a crunch. Also, the broccoli, nuts and raisins seem like a heathy combo, and the low-fat substitutions help keep it more healthy.