Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
So simple and easy but so very tasty.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- sweet chili sauce
- vegetables, sticks or biscuits or chips, to dip
- Place whole block of cream cheese on a microwave or oven safe plate or dish.
- Pour required amount (usually to cover whole block) of sweet chilli sauce over cheese.
- Heat cheese to soften- it should still be in block form but soft enough to dig chips etc into it.
- This would probably be a minute or two in the microwave, or 10 minutes in a 180 degree celcius oven.
- Serve and enjoy.
Delicious! I make the shrimp cocktail version of this dip. Simply add cold cooked shrimp over the top and serve with crackers.
This is so good, I can't stop eating it when it is right in front of me :-). I like this with lightly toasted pita bread, broken into reasonable sized pieces for scooping up the cream cheese. I also serve it with coriander sprinkled all over it as Claire suggests. I actually posted a duplicate of this within the last couple of days - when I realised my mistake I asked for mine to be removed, so now I'm reviewing this instead. Thanks for posting Ozzzie.
This is the easiest dip to make and incredibly delicious. I whip the cream cheese (Phillidelphia) with a fork to soften and place in the middle of a large serving plate. I drizzle the sweet chilli sauce over the cheese and tear lots of fresh corriander over the top (the corriander makes all the difference). Then I put tortilla chips all around the sides of the plate. I add more chilli sauce and corriander as needed when people are devouring it!