- 8 ounces cream cheese
- sweet chili sauce
- vegetables, sticks or biscuits or chips, to dip
Directions See How It's Made
- Place whole block of cream cheese on a microwave or oven safe plate or dish.
- Pour required amount (usually to cover whole block) of sweet chilli sauce over cheese.
- Heat cheese to soften- it should still be in block form but soft enough to dig chips etc into it.
- This would probably be a minute or two in the microwave, or 10 minutes in a 180 degree celcius oven.
- Serve and enjoy.