Recipe by Missy Wombat
I haven't had a chance to try this yet but it sounds delicious.
Top Review by zainab23
I tried these once at a weekend market, they are addictive! This recipe was just like the one's I ate. I have made this several times. It is so easy to make. Make sure you use softer bananas rather than greenish ones, it makes a big diference. (with green it tastes sour rather than sweet). Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the spring roll wrappers in milk to make them moist.
- Slice the banana into thirds and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Wrap the bananas with the soaked wrappers and seal at both ends.
- Shallow fry the rolls in fresh, unused hot oil for about 2 minutes.
- Drain the rolls on a wire rack and sprinkle with castor sugar.