Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from the AZ Republic Newspaper a few years ago. We changed it up a little bit to better suit our tastes. It is the BEST with lime flavored tortilla chips.
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped, with their juice
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 dashes garlic salt
- 1 -2 dash cracked black pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) jarmild picante sauce
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies, undrained
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- In an extra large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended. Refrigerate overnight in a glass container. Serve with tortilla chips.