Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
What could be simpler than making this? I especially like the combination of apricot jam and Catalina dressing.
- 12 ounces frozen prepared meatballs
- 16 ounces frozen stir fry vegetables (sliced green, red and yellow peppers, and white onions)
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- The meatballs usually come in a 1-lb. package. Take out 3/4 of the package and save the rest in the freezer for another use.
- Combine all ingredients in a large skillet and cook on medium-high heat 10-15 minutes or until meatballs and vegetables are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
Made for Aus/NZ - Make My Recipe Edition 7. This is really easy - everyone loved it. The only thing that I did different was to double the sauce recipe as that is my family's preference. Thanks for posting this TasteTester!