I bought a case of ramen and am always looking for recipes to use it in different ways. This was sure tasty, quick, and a great way to use up my massive ramen stock.
- Drain the pineapple juice into a measuring cup and add enough water to measure 2 cups; set aside.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces and season with ginger. Heat a bit of oil and stir fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pineapple juice and bring to a boil. Break the noodles into pieces and add to the skillet with the seasoning packets.
- Bring back to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 3 minutes until the noodles are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the sweet and sour sauce, pepper, onion, and pineapple. Cook until the peppers are tender-crisp.