1/3 Photos of Sweet and Sour Ramen Chicken
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I bought a case of ramen and am always looking for recipes to use it in different ways. This was sure tasty, quick, and a great way to use up my massive ramen stock.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the pineapple juice into a measuring cup and add enough water to measure 2 cups; set aside.
- 2Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces and season with ginger. Heat a bit of oil and stir fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add the pineapple juice and bring to a boil. Break the noodles into pieces and add to the skillet with the seasoning packets.
- 4Bring back to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 3 minutes until the noodles are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- 5Add the sweet and sour sauce, pepper, onion, and pineapple. Cook until the peppers are tender-crisp.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Ramen Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 703.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g