- 2 lbs frozen ham loaf, thawed
- 1 cup saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ham loaf, saltines, eggs, milk and pineapple in a medium mixing bowl. Form into 1 1/2" balls. Place in a baking dish in a single layer.
- Prepare sauce by mixing water, vinegar, brown sugar and dry mustard in a mixing bowl.
- Pour sauce over hamballs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour at 350°F Turn balls after 45 minutes.
- If desired, sauce may be thickened.