Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I just combined the flavors I love. It tastes really great served over rice.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite sized pieces
- 3 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple, not drained
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Add all the ingredients to the crock pot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
2 out of 3 thought this was good. The other rater didn't care for it at all. He thought it was bland and he really didn't taste any sweetness. I made as posted and cooked it for 5 hours on low. Served it over some brown rice. Thanks for letting us try your recipe. :)
Very good on a busy day. I only had 2 bell peppers, so I added one zucchini -- very good! Made for Zaar World Tour. Thanks for sharing!
Itry,ed it out and it was really good, and so easy!