1/1 Photo of Sweet and Creamy Thai Iced Tea
This tastes exactly like the one you can get in a bottle at your local oriental stores. Make it yourself. It's a lot cheaper! This recipe is for 7 cups of Thai tea. You and your guests can sweeten it to your liking. Diabetics can add their own sweeteners. Thai tea mix comes in a 16 oz. bag and it is available in your local oriental stores or online (Amazon) http://www.amazon.com/Pantainorasingh-Thai-Tea-16-Ounce-Pack/dp/B001M23VEW I prefer Nestle creamer, but you can use half and half, evaporated milk, or condensed milk (just omit the sugar.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tools needed: glass pitcher and strainer.
- 2On medium heat, pour Thai tea mix into a saucepan; add 7 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- 3Turn off heat. Let tea steep until it has cooled down a bit.
- 4Strain over a glass pitcher.
- 5To make individual serving: pour 6-8 ounces into a glass. Add 1 tablespoon of Nestle creamer ( I add it while the tea is still slightly warm) and sweeten to taste. Stir to mix.
- 6Pour in ice cubes.
- 7Drink and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Creamy Thai Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai tea mix