1/2 Photos of Swedish Punsch Bars
A homemade version of Delicato's Punschrullar! Recipe posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 50 g butter or 50 g margarine
- 500 ml vanilla cookie crumbs or 500 ml cake crumbs (sockerkaka)
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon arrack liqueur
- 1Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- 2Add cookie or cake crumbs, cocoa powder and punsch, mix to combine.
- 3Form the dough into 15"fingers" and put the fingers in the fridge.
- 4Beat almond paste, sugar and glucose until smooth and colour the marzipan mass with green food colouring.
- 5Roll out the marzipan into a rectangular shape and cut into 15 pieces.
- 6Roll pieces of marzipan tightly around the"fingers".
- 7Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, and dip the ends of the bars in chocolate.
- 8Allow chocolate to harden.
- 9Bars will keep in a cool and dry place for 4-5 days.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Punsch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 21.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla cookie crumbs