Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I like Swedish Meatballs on rice, but egg noodles will work, too. From a little cookbook called Steppingstone Cookery.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Season-All salt, McCormick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- garlic, minced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Meatballs: Mix meat and ingredients; mix well.
- Roll the meatballs into small 3/4 inch balls and brown them. Makes approximaately 100.
- Sauce: Mix sauce ingredients and heat over a low flame (or in a crock pot). Add the meatballs when the sauce is hot.