Recipe by Heather Campbell
This is a secret family recipe passed down many years. This is not a traditional chili it is sweet and very unique. You can add more or less sugar to your taste. I hope my mom doesn't see this recipe.:)
- 907.18 g hamburger or 907.18 g ground venison
- 1360.77 g can kidney beans
- 453.59 g can great northern beans
- 1 can whole tomato
- 946.36 ml sugar, minimum
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat.
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot or dutch oven.
- Cook 45 mins in dutch oven on stove top med heat.
- Cook 2 hrs in crock pot.
- For best results refrigerate 24 hrs, skim fat then reheat.
- Traditionaly this is served in a bowl lined with buttered bread.