Recipe by gailanng
Served at Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill restaurants. They recommend that you prepare this in a mason jar over a generous portion of ice.
- 35.43 g tequila (Wild Shot Mezcal recommended)
- 21.26 g simple syrup
- 63.78 g of apple pucker liqueur
- splash Midori melon liqueur
- 0.13 ml green food coloring (optional)
- prepared sweet-and-sour mix, to fill
- lime juice
- lime slice (optional)
- cherries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the tequila, simple syrup, Apple pucker, a splash of Midori and a couple of drops green food coloring. Pour into an ice-filled Mason jar.
- Fill with Sweet & Sour Mix. Float on top a squirt of lime juice and garnish with lime slice and a cherry.