Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was asking my neighbor if he knew where I could buy some good bagels so that I could use up the rest of my cream cheese. Instead he invited me over to his place and we made these awesome crackers.
- 250 g boxof original Triscuit crackers
- 250 g container Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 red peppers or 1 green pepper, chopped
- 455 ml bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1. Spread cream cheese on crackers.
- 2. Place small slice of pepper on cream cheese.
- 3. Dribble some teryaki sauce on top.
- Enjoy! *they taste like crunchy sushi*.
What an easy tasty appetizer - We really enjoyed them - I had some open sliced olives in the fridge so I put couple on each. Used raw Jalapeno in the Lite cream cheese - It all went together so weill - The triscuits were Deli Rye - very tasty. Thanks for post ing the recipe