Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Voted the best salsa, with a slight kick in all of the Sus land.
- 5 -7 tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes and green chilies
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 -2 jalapeno
- 15 caned jalapenos
- 1 cucumber
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh cilantro (to taste really.)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh parsley (to taste really.)
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper
- Rougly chop everything, mash garlic with salt until it is a paste.
- Throw everything in a blender/food processor until it is as blended as you would like.