Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful variation on the standard apple salad. I love peanut butter so it has to be good!
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup grapes
- Mix dressing, juice, peanut butter and cinnamon until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and refridgerate.
My husband and I liked it. The kids didn't- I don't know why. My daughter said 'it's good, but not great". I think it might be the peanut butter color to it. I will try again, and use ginger instead of cinnamon.