Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe on the net and tweaked it a bit. Been trying hard to remove chemicals from my home and this was a good start...also very cheap to make. I use this on my counters, oven tops, cupboard doors and even my floor as a pre-mopping cleanser..it works.
- Place soda and vinegar in bowl, let bubbles subside.
- Add liquid soap, and then gently add hot water.
- Pour into spray bottle, add oils if required.
- I have tried lavender and it worked nicely, current batch had some old tea tree oil in it and it smells nice.
- Make sure the oils are suitable to spray onto food preparation areas.
This cleaner is incredible. It works great on caked on grease on cupboards. We just got a fixer-upper that has tons of character. But this morning when I went to work in the kitchen.... ooh the icky mess. I can't believe how easy it cleans the mess.... Thank you!!!
What a lovely incredibly good recipe this is! I have just finished using this on the tiles of my brother's bathroom that were looking pretty dirty to me(they had soft dry dirt on them that hasn't been cleant in 4 years!). After using this almost 'magical' cleaner on the tiles, they were SPARKLING! This worked like a charm on the tiles - they are so clean now you wouldn't believe they are the same tiles that haven't been cleant in 4 years! I used Dove liquid soap and orange essential oil for this recipe. I really can't thank you enough for this magnificent grease cutter. This is so cheap also as compared to store bought Jif or Vim. Not only does this save Rials and 'murders' dirt, but this also is a good exercise for the hands! Thank YOU so very very much!!!