Recipe by Romany The Cat
Found this recipe on the net and tweaked it a bit. Been trying hard to remove chemicals from my home and this was a good start...also very cheap to make. I use this on my counters, oven tops, cupboard doors and even my floor as a pre-mopping cleanser..it works.
Top Review by Momof8Blessings
This cleaner is incredible. It works great on caked on grease on cupboards. We just got a fixer-upper that has tons of character. But this morning when I went to work in the kitchen.... ooh the icky mess. I can't believe how easy it cleans the mess.... Thank you!!!
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable based glycerine bath soap
- 500 ml hot water
- 2 -3 drops essential oils, if wanted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place soda and vinegar in bowl, let bubbles subside.
- Add liquid soap, and then gently add hot water.
- Pour into spray bottle, add oils if required.
- I have tried lavender and it worked nicely, current batch had some old tea tree oil in it and it smells nice.
- Make sure the oils are suitable to spray onto food preparation areas.