1/3 Photos of Supernatural Brownies
1 hr 10 mins
These are my favorite brownies, adapted from Choco-guru Nick Maglieri's ultimate chocolate book. They are very rich and chocolaty and store very well if you put them in a fridge for a couple of days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat over to 350, and lightly butter a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- 2in a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- 3Meanwhile, break chocolate and butter into pieces, and place in a medium sized metal bowl.
- 4Once water comes to a boil, remove from heat, and place the metal bowl over the sauce pan to allow chocolate and butter to melt.
- 5While chocolate is melting, whisk the eggs and two sugars together until light and fluffy.
- 6Add the vanilla and salt to the eggs and whisk for about a minute more.
- 7Once chocolate is completely melted, quickly whisk it into the eggs mixture.
- 8Fold in the flour, and pour batter into prepared pan.
- 9Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- 10cool, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supernatural Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g