Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
These are my favorite brownies, adapted from Choco-guru Nick Maglieri's ultimate chocolate book. They are very rich and chocolaty and store very well if you put them in a fridge for a couple of days.
- preheat over to 350, and lightly butter a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- in a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, break chocolate and butter into pieces, and place in a medium sized metal bowl.
- Once water comes to a boil, remove from heat, and place the metal bowl over the sauce pan to allow chocolate and butter to melt.
- While chocolate is melting, whisk the eggs and two sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and salt to the eggs and whisk for about a minute more.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, quickly whisk it into the eggs mixture.
- Fold in the flour, and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- cool, and enjoy!
These are yummo!! Very easy to make, great taste. Made for my partner to take to work for his mates....they will be lucky to get the crumbs!! My photo is way different from the one already posted as, for me, these turned out with a lovely gooey, sticky, chocolatey middle bit.
My favorite brownies recipe ever
Mia, these were fantastic! I've eaten about a third of the pan on my own since I baked these on friday night. the only weird thing is that I baked it for 45 minutes and the edges burned a little, but otherwise everything was perfect. thanks for posting -- love, Cristina