Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a taco salad with a twist!
- 4 cups frozen mini frozen tater tots
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Bake tater tots as per directions on pkg.
- In lg skillet, brown beef; drain.
- Stir in seasoning.
- Divide tater tots between 4 plates.
- Top with meat, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream.
This tasted great.Everyone who tasted it liked it. I used boca vegetarian beef instead of ground beef. I suggest mixing it all up in a bowl before serving, and serve it in a bowl,too.
This recipe was also in Quick Cooking a few years ago. It is really easy and delicous. I made it for a friend's son I was babysitting and he asked me to tell his mom how to make this. He loved it.