Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Do tasty things with leftover rice and roast pork.
- 2 cups day-old cooked white rice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 large egg, scrambled and diced
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup diced roast pork or 1⁄4 cup roast chicken
- 1 -2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Sauté the onion in oil (extra yummy if you add a few drops of sesame oil) in a wok for one minute over medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss constantly until hot.
Yes Miller, this was "super simple" - my hubby made it as his part of our Chinese dinner last night. With SARS in Ontario, we're not going out for Chinese. Thanx for posting!