1/4 Photos of Super Simple Caprese Pasta Salad
Great summer salad, good for potlucks and picnics, size can be easily doubled or halved. Also adaptable to extra ingredients. I'm a purist but you could add garlic, olives, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, chicken, anything you like. Salt heavily, it brings out the flavor of the mozzarella.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta to box directions in liberally salted water. Drain well.
- 2Quarter tomatoes, (and cheese if necessary) Slice basil very thin.
- 3Combine tomatoes, cheese, and basil. Salt and pepper heavily.
- 4Toss together with pasta, oil and vinegar.
- 5Let rest an hour at least to combine flavors.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Caprese Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g