Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
So much better than what you get at the restaurant. This recipe serves 1.
- 4 ounces popcorn shrimp
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 ounce bread, crumbled in blender with
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Place SALTED shrimp at the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- Add DRAINED mushroomes, then bread crumbs.
- In another small dish, combine butter/margarine, garlic, & vegetables.
- Spread on top of the crumbs in casserole dish & bake at 350F for about 45 minute.