Recipe by CRyan
I came up with this dish because my boyfriend loves feta and potatoes. I basically make this every night for him (and usually serve it with chicken and garlic bread) Its soooo quick and easy, yet looks quite elegant.
Top Review by Susiecat too
Very good, but I thought it needed just a bit more oomph, so I added some finely chopped chives and dill from the garden, then it was magnificent. Good basic recipe, though, and endlessly adaptable with multiple combinations of flavors. Thanks, CRyan.
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and chop potatoes in quarters.
- Put the potatoes in a sauce pan with enough water to cover.
- Boil for about 8 min (or until knife tender).
- Drain and place back in the sauce pan with butter and place back on low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper (or any other herbs/seasoning of your choice).
- Saute for a min or so.
- Chop and add the feta cheese.
- Stir and heat until the feta is melted, yet still retains some shape.