Recipe by BaybeShell
I got this out of a magazine and tweaked it a bit to make it work for me. I get home from work about 4 or 4:30 and hubby leaves for work at 5:45. So I have to have fast meals. This chili is not real hot but you can make it whatever you want. I cook this during the week when I don't have all day to make chili.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (19 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans (spicy and undrained)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 medium onion (I often substitute onion powder)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- 6 cups Fritos corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef and onions on medium high until done.
- Add tomato soup, corn, chili beans, and chilis.
- Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Spoon into bowl and top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Serve with fritos on the side.
- **** I add a good bit of chili powder and tend to simmer it longer when I make it ****.