Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice hearty chili that takes about 20 minutes to make. I like to serve this with cornbread.
Make and share this Super Fast Chili for Picky Eaters recipe from Food.com.
- Cook hamburger and onion in frying pan, drain.
- In large pot on med high heat add tomato paste, stir until heated.
- Add both cans of beans.
- Add in drained hamburger.
- Stir in taco seasoning (to your taste).
- Combine and then add water.
- Let boil for about 3-5 minutes (enough to boil the water away) then serve.
- I like to have sour cream and shredded cheese in mine and sometimes I will add corn chips for crunch.