Recipe by gtteknochik
A nice hearty chili that takes about 20 minutes to make. I like to serve this with cornbread.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Ortega taco seasoning
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2-1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger and onion in frying pan, drain.
- In large pot on med high heat add tomato paste, stir until heated.
- Add both cans of beans.
- Add in drained hamburger.
- Stir in taco seasoning (to your taste).
- Combine and then add water.
- Let boil for about 3-5 minutes (enough to boil the water away) then serve.
- I like to have sour cream and shredded cheese in mine and sometimes I will add corn chips for crunch.